Our owner, and master esthetician of over 30 years, Chiharu, is excited to bring you her love & passion of brows. Now with the help of microblading you can easily wake up and go with amazing brows.
Trained with Baltic Brows
Trained with 3Dbrows academy
Blood Borne Pathogen Certified
Permanent Cosmetic Lincensed
What is microblading?
Microblading is in high demand, as the results are so natural no one will know you’ve had it done. Microblading is a form of eyebrow tattoo, sometimes called Eyebrow Embroidery, 3D Hairstrokes, 3D Eyebrows, Microstroking, etc., that lasts 1-3 years. It uses color pigment drawn onto the skin giving you natural looking eyebrows. Microblading uses natural feathering of fine hair strokes, creating a beautifully designed brow. It imitates your hair growth into fine lines thus redesigning your shape and filling any gaps.
(2 sessions) $500 or ¥55,000
No shows or last minute cancellations are subject to a charge, and can be refused future services.
Before Your Appointment
Before Your Appointment
• Do not apply eye makeup before your appointment
• Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure
• Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure including certain vitamins and supplements
• Please let us know if you are using the following: Accutane, anticoagulants, long term use of Ibuprofen, Aspirin, some herbs that would reduce clotting time resulting in increased bleeding and bruising Retin-A, and/ or topical steroids which can make the skin more fragile.
IBC Microblading Aftercare
Apply A&D ointment, VERY VERY THIN LAYER so the skin can breathe.
After the first day, use A&D ointment 4-5 times in a day for 10 days until scabs starts to fall off or some peeling skin .
Wash hands before and after application and use a clean cotton pad each time to avoid infection. If a crust appears on the pigmented surface DO NOT FORCE THE REMOVAL BY PICKING, SCRATCHING OR WASHING!!! PIGMENT MAY BE REMOVED ALONG WITH THE CRUST!!!
Use a gentle face cleanser and avoid the treatment areas.
If the area does get wet, pat dry very gently with a clean towel or tissue.
For 1 Week Avoid:
· Soaps, facial cleansers, and water on pigmented areas
· Washing pigmented area
· Chlorine pools
· Retin-A on pigmented areas
· Makeup on pigmented area for
(7-14 days)depends on how brows healing
· Hot, steamy, long showers
· Sun on pigmented areas
· Jacuzzi or saunas
· Terry towels on pigmented areas
· Shower with your back to the water to avoid water, shampoo and conditioner from getting into the pigmented areas. Have a sufficient amount of A & D ointment on the pigmented area during showers.
How is Microblading done?
Is it painful?
Why doesn’t microblading last as long as other eyebrow tattooing techniques?
This is simply because a much smaller amount of pigment is inserted into the skin as compared to fully or solidly filled eyebrow tattoos.
Is it temporary?
Is it safe?
Why do I have to come in twice?
Is microblading good for me?
The following medical conditions require special considerations before proceeding with your appointment. Clients with any of these conditions should contact their physician to determine if it will be safe to perform microblading.
• Diabetes. Healing could be compromised, and higher risk of infections.
• Bleeding Disorder. Blood disorders that affect clotting such as hemophilia, sickle cell anemia, platelet disorders.
• Mitral Valve Prolpase, artificial heart valves, artificial joints. Any condition that require prophylactic antibiotics before dental or other procedures will need to take them before your procedure.
• Pregnancy. Procedure should be postponed. Skin tones are a little bit different during pregnancy,
• Keloid or hypertrophic scarring. Persons with tendencies for this type of scarring have that risk with tattooing also.
•Heart conditions, uncontrolled high blood pressure, poor general health
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system. Healing would make you not a good canidate for this procedure.
• Epilepsy. Treatment can be performed only if the client’s epilepsy is controlled with medications.
• HIV. Due to the risk of cross infection and weaken immune system, clients can not have this procedure.
• Hepatitis. Due to dangers of cross infection, clients are not a good candidate for this.
• Cancer in the past 6 months. Recent chemo treatments will present a weekend immune system and therefore a higher risk of infection
• Chemical or Laser Peel. Cannot not have either of those done within 6 weeks before and after appointment due to sensitivity.
• Visible Skin Conditions in brow area. Eczema, Psoriasis, and other chronic skin conditions.
• Breastfeeding. Due to associated risks of infections that may affect the baby’s health